Friday, April 6

Thoughts at 2:46a


Still getting the hang of it.


Funny how I went to bed at 11:30pm with hopes that I would be able to fall asleep. Little did I know that I would spend about 2 more hours thinking about several things from what I've spoken about earlier, what I've told people, and The Office.

I wish I could reiterate the musings that floated in and out of my mind, but sadly, that would take too long. Besides, some of them I feel too personal. Just to note, ever notice how I attempt to steer clear of any mention of my personal life? If memory serves, I know I've written on my views on things such as love and what-not, but I don't recall ever having written any of that pertaining to myself.

If you were wondering, yes, that was one of my many reflections this morning. I wish to avoid writing about topics that were covered by entries below this (most especially the those regarding my emotional state-of-being). There's not particular reason behind that choice; I just feel as if the right people have made their voices heard on the matter and I appreciate fully what they've told me. Cheers to you all.

Oh! I'm curious to know if anyone caught the new episode of The Office. Ah! It aired yesterday at 8p and I missed it. Hint: Spoilers will be greatly appreciated and loved.

And I think I change my mind. Here are a few things that floated in and out of the little void in my head:

1. Boys are funny creatures.
3. Girls are funny creatures.
4. I missed #2 (This one just hit me right now).
5. It's quite late, I better get to bed. That would be a lot easier now that I'm fairly tired.
6. Greg.
7. Need. A. Tailor.
8. What am I actually going to do with the rest of my life?
9. I don't think suicides an option...
10. I hope I hear back from those at the Samaritans Organization.

And with that, a second "Cheers" to end this damned thing. Cheers.