Saturday, April 28

So I got advice from a Sex-Crazed Guru

Oh, I lie not. For sure Lena Chen has made her mark on the internet world with her sensual and peculiarly personal entries regarding her sex life. And no, I didn't find any sexual inspiration from her. Thankyouverymuch.

I guess what I've taken from her is not exactly advice, but a smirk at how even she, the most sensually-fulfilled on the Harvard campus, feels the same disillusionment that seems to chronic to me now. In creating a post, it only seems natural to spill and reveal the ever darkening abyss that has replaced what little emotional care I've had. I've only recently read hers. From that...

I refuse to let this damned thing become the impetus for pity on my being. As lovely as care seems, it is pity and worry that I refuse to acknowledge. Really, now... I feel inferior enough already. Your sympathetic advice sometimes becomes all too overwhelming. Still, I extend hand in deep, deep gratitude. What saddens me about this though is that such a blog will not allow me great freedom. Sure, freedom of thought and speech... but there is still an audience, a reader, out there who must be addressed, who must seemingly be appeased.

Life is not so bad. Such a statement goes against the very core of my being. However. Pessimism is an extremely unhealthy way to continue living my life. I prefer reality, of course, but Hope is not so much a monster as I had imagined. That bitch actually saves me a tad from complete and utter apathy. And as many friends would know, from apathy, I fall into despair.

So you know what? I don't know... and so what if I don't know.

Life is not so bad.

NOTE: This will not put an end to the occasional bitch sessions that this little girl is prone to undertake.