Friday, April 20

Regrets at 1:14p

Right now, I'm trying my best to not regret the past four years at Granada.

Some may say that High School was the best time of my life. I, along with a few others, would like to contest that thought. But as I think about it, there are a lot of things that I could've done to make these years bearable.

Instead of the oh-so-nonchalant girl I am now, I probably could have cared a bit more about meeting new people and talking to those who sat around me. Instead of being that "Odd, Quiet Girl," I could've just been that "Odd Girl." It may not be much of an improvement, but it really is better than nothing.

Ah. I better stop this post now before I make your eyes cry in the horror of my language and diction.

Apologies. The English literacy and beauty does not come so easily to me as it does with others. Nothing does.