Sunday, March 4

Not All Hope Is Lost, Simply Misplaced

I've been thinking (for the last 5 minutes actually) since the last post which was 5 minutes ago.

How awkward would it be to claim that the absolute majority of my--or our-- generation spends most of their time thinking who-knows-what and then coming across several of their blogs and discovering exactly what? So I didn't exactly get to the awkward part yet and no, I did not read more than 3 blogs. In fact, it was only 1. But this one blog is actually by someone who has extremely deep connections with the aforementioned. It's neither Anna nor James. Actually, it's no one I know personally, or at all for that matter. But just reading what this certain person had to say made me realize how truly pessimistic and, to some extent, sadistic I am.

Honestly, I still find nothing critically wrong about those two qualities. But coming across that certain blog (am I the only one who finds that word odd?) gives me hope about the future of my generation. Perhaps, we're not all that doomed despite the steep downward hill ahead.

So hell. No Social Security for us in the future? Leaving all the pollution problems for us? Over-population? No problem. At least we're not all idiots.

EDIT: Post coitum omne animal triste est. Grafenberg is one interesting man.