Monday, March 5

Alrightio

Me: Psst.
Mother: What?
Me: You're gay.
Mother: Oh my goodness.
Me: I know.
Mother: Don't tell Daddy.

Hah. Really, one of the most memorable moments of my day. Actually, the only memorable part of my day. Other than that, it was pretty predictable except for the fact that we did--gasp--Art Resource Guide AND Music Fundamentals! Yeah, I'm loving those triads and those Mogao caves (located in Dunhuang, Gansu province). Oh shnaps, watch out.

Apologies. If you can't tell by now, I'm quite hyper. The reasons shall not be disclosed. But apparently, my being hyper is equivalent to someone drinking during a sudden hit of rock-bottom depression. I'm all giggles, they're knocked out and knocked up the next morning. Nobody wins. Lovely.

Being in such a mood, I don't think I can type down anything that will reveal any true state of mental health. This entry itself is misleading.

:)

Ignore the happy face.