Monday, March 19

Hyper much?

I spoke to Jessica on the phone a little earlier because I began to feel the rising need to vent about a number of things: people, a boy, boys, people, life, education, education in politics, certain characteristics of words (how actual phonetics contribute to the connotation of a word), and more. Oh yeah, and prom. Of course, fears were only expressed when it came to my part. That fear heightened when I read James' blog.

Okay. Specific details and reasons aside, the chances of me going to prom dateless are extremely high. There's absolutely nothing wrong with going alone, especially when done by choice. But I think many would side with me on this: prom is not the same as homecoming. Stag at homecoming? Ideal. You can practically dance with 18 people you've never even met before. Stag at prom? Being a wallflower is really not a way to spend that time.

Proposal by someone who shall remain anonymous: "Just ask some guy from Granada."

My answer? "Hah. You're kidding."