Sunday, March 4

Joy

Finally, a burden's been lifted off of my shoulders.

Today must be one of the best Sundays I've ever had. I woke up at 5:30 this morning in order make it to Montclair in time. On the way, we met up with Greg.

And really, when I say Best Car Ride Ever, I mean Best Card Ride Ever. Or at least among the top echelons of the car-ride hierarchy.

Listening to frozen embryos, talking about the sky, pointing out the funny quirks in certain cars that pass by. Yeah, it was awesome.

This is how it should be before he leaves. And before I leave.

EDIT: Recent events have only made me realize how much I owe a few people for helping me retain whatever hint of sanity I have left. If it weren't for them, I would probably be bound in a straight-jacket while attempting to bounce off the walls of a white, padded room.

... On second thought, I owe them nothing.

Kidding, of course.

Slightly.