Thursday, May 3

So I begin my Apology...

It's common knowledge that I've thrown a countless number of "I'm sorry"s around and quite a few people have grown tired of hearing those words from my lips. Apologizing for such a crime would only defeat this purpose... and perhaps ruin what I'm attempting to fix.

I love you.

Really, I do. And from the nethermost region of my heart and soul, I promise that I do not wish to hurt you. Nothing I have ever done or said was meant to cause you pain or anger you. C'mon, you're name has practically embedded itself into my subconscious vocabulary after all these months.

You of all people should know that the last thing I would ever want is to feel any type of tension between the both of us. You held out your hand to mine and I to yours. That's something that I would never betray in this vast, and seemingly lonely, journey called life.

Before this gets too overdone, I just want to let you know that I am sincere in what I've said so far in my attempt to swallow my pride, accept my shame, and see you once again.