Thursday, December 7

Rekindle the Asian Within.

So... I've transitioned.

Yes, you read correctly. I have transitioned. No more mangas. Okay, I take that back. The 12-year-old soul in me will never die. But I have been introduced to the world of Asian dramas. Okay, so that was introduced to me last year by Miss Ellen and her Hana Yori Dango.

From then on, it was J-doramas... and then to Taiwanese dramas. And with that said, I must add that I find Wu Zun to be a very good-looking asian. I'm glad to have revealed that thought to Michelle who, prior to telling her this, had just gotten over her craze. I love her. :)

Haha. Anyway, it's 1:50am and I do plan on listening to my alarm clock/phone this time. So, bon soir.

Oh yeah, Pali scrimmage coming this Saturday. Why must we make the trip all the way there? Because... life is... cool like that. Hah. Sure. A week after that is the Year-End Thanksgiving AND the beginning to Winter Break (Friday doesn't count). Yehay. Okay, bye.