Saturday, December 23

Frustrations

Yes, yes. I am frustrated yet again. No, not with the usual "I'm not keen about people," but with myself. In some way, all my frustrations with life, people, and everything eventually lead back to myself. This raises questions on whether or not I hate myself. Do I really? If so, to what degree and why? In all my pettiness and simplicity, I've no right to judge others [random thought].

Oy. Oyy. When will I be able to learn? When?

And when will I cease to use rhetorical questions? They're so damn annoying sometimes. SOMEONE ANSWER, already. It doesn't matter if the answer's obvious. Just answer. Thus, the whole point of a rhetorical question will be defeated and the existence of this literary device will cease to exist.

And that day will be the day I finally learn to love myself.