Tuesday, December 19

Questions Form @ Midnight

I do believe that it should be morning, but honestly, who cares? I certainly do not.

Day 1 of winter break down, countless more hours to go. Sometimes I truly ask myself what I got myself into. No, not sometimes. All the time. Why bother getting up in the morning? That is the question I can no longer afford to ask. My usual lack of self-esteem and optimism has suddenly become my direct downfall. Pity, I'm used to it being my indirect downfall.

It's funny how stress and suffering result from caring and having a conscience. It almost makes you want to kill an embodiment of "karma," doesn't it? Why must life be so unsatisfying and frustrating in that light and yet look so sweet when strangers make you face the reality of death? Funny. No, not really.

As I have demonstrated, it is extremely hard to form coherent chains of thought. That holds especially true when you are me and typing such things at 2 o'clock in the morning. Oh joy. There are a lot of things to look forward to tomorrow. Seeing the 10 people to whom I have relinquished all control. It doesn't scare me that much to know that they have influenced about 30% of my recent choices in the last 2 months. The other 70% is split unevenly amongst close friends and family. It makes me happy to know that my Banana Hammock is one of them. Thank you.

My shirts are supposed to be arriving tomorrow. We shall see.