Saturday, December 16

Arbitrary Midnight Musings

AMM's. Someone's got to love them, and someone's got to do them. It's almost Sunday, and almost time for the 2nd (or 3rd, whichever service you count as the first) performance. Most definitely looking forward to it.

To be honest, I haven't exactly decided what this blog would be about. At first I thought that it would be interesting to type down all the random things that, I assumed, floated around in my head. But now that I think about it, those thoughts never seem to want to surface. Doesn't matter, no one reads this anyway.

Since no one in particular reads this, it gives me warrant to talk about anything doesn't it? But what type of anything is there to talk about? I can go on about muffins. Cod, I want those muffins that they sell at Costco, especially the chocolate ones. Oy. They make my mouth water at the mere thought of walking near the bakery in the corner. Soon, my loves, we shall be together.

Anyway. I found it interesting that Japanese schools will soon be teaching patriotism. Interesting, no? Speech topic? Maybe.

Oh yes, that reminds me. Deca met up on Friday and that is when we found out about who got cut. Yeah. Okay, now that's something that goes somewhere else.

Au revoir.