Sunday, February 18

Whatevs.

"It's not my fault people suck."

Well said, love. I continue the tipping of my hat to you.

EDIT: The two things that usually keep me content are the two things that I must strongly abstain from doing now that that time draws ever near. Instead of painting, I must study. Study, study, study. Although it is something that I do not regret doing, keeping myself from the sketchbooks releases a grouch.

The saddest thing though is that I'm actually beginning to question my part in choir. And that is something that I never planned on doing in all my life. Just questioning whether or not I should do it only exposes the weakness within me. Weakness is something that I will not tolerate. Doubt in something I love is not an exception either.

Anger seethes through my pores as I contemplate on the value of my taking part in such a crazy activity. I regret having ever asked questions about it. But it also kills me to know that I also would have regretted not taking part in it.

Curse this human weakness we were born with. Curse the hesitations that innately plague the human mind.