Friday, February 9

Indifference Reigns Supreme

A question has been gnawing at my tooth for a while. Hm. Better yet, make that a few questions.

First off, since when did emotion really become expressed in a negative light amongst the majority of the intelligentsia? Now, let me get this straight. Humans, of course, are idiots. I admit that I, too, despise the flaws that all too well define what we are in nature. And with that, emotion can be considered one of those flaws for they hinder direct and rational (usually a very good thing) thinking. But even so, how can they really be all that bad? I know that I may sound a little (or very) naive here, but really now... since when did happiness become looked down upon? Sorrow, a normal "feeling," is now considered "emo" even if the situation calls for that certain sentiment. These emotions are our natural reactions. They come instinctively. Can we really consider the suppression of this basic instinct be considered wise? No, I think not.

The adoration should not come with the complete censorship of these passions, but with the ability for one's self to adhere to both instinct and logic.

Of course, I don't expect any one of you to understand where I'm coming from. Whatever, I'm tired. Bye.

EDIT: DOWN WITH GRAMMAR AND ALL THOSE SILLY LITTLE THINGS ATTACHED TO IT!!!