Thursday, August 16

A Few Realizations Here & There

As some would know, a couple of my friends and I just returned from our recent excursion to the Italian Peninsula. And, of course, I wasn't surprised when the very first question asked was the ever-predictable: "How was your trip?"

Now, it is, with no doubt, a logical question. But if you consider who you are asking, be it Farfetch'd, Vulpix, or me, it would also be unreasonable of you to expect such a generic, one-word answer. That's all.

Great. I realize that I seemed awfully angry up there. Oh well. Do note that I'm not actually angry. It was only meant to be a matter of "fact." Hm. You know what? Let's remove those quotation marks. It is a matter of fact. :)

I forget what else I wanted to type down. It had something to do with life. Hah. Another vague topic. My apologies. Vagueness seems to have become all too easy for me. Why? That's not for me to answer or for you to assume. Actually, I take that back. Assume all you want. It shall be none other's fault but your's if you then proven to be a nitwit. Ack. I promise that the harshness will stop. Soon. Sort of.

Anyway, I've noticed that it has also become increasingly easier for me to isolate myself from others, most especially the closest of friends. It can either be of personal choice or not, but when I find myself silent for a short period of time (and by short, I mean 4 days being the absolute shortest), I also find myself even more distant from those I supposedly love. The reasons behind this are still not known. Please. It's not as if I enjoy analyzing my weaknesses.

...

I lied. I think I actually do enjoy doing that. Perhaps it should be rethought about and added to my list of favorite past-times. Sad, no? Personally, I find it rather amusing. And sad. Okay, no not really. I just find it amusing.

:)