Sunday, January 14

Update.

Well, well, well.

School shall end in about 4 months. I can't say that I'm sad about it, but here's a confession: I will miss some aspects of my high school life. Though it would be extremely great if I never see about half the people from school again, it would be very nice to try and keep in touch with some of my close friends.

Gasp. Believe it or not, I do have friends. Frightening, isn't it? Yes, yes.

In a nut shell, I can barely see the majority of my friends anymore because, basically, I see the Deca-kids the most. It's a three-day-weekend and what I have to look forward to tomorrow is practice. It's not bad, for the time is greatly needed (and appreciated). But in a way, it's hard not to feel distanced from the people who grew up with me over the past 3 years. Sure, I've known of the other kids in Deca but I didn't exactly know them. But while I've spent years getting to know my friends outside of Deca, I was forced-- though it's not a bad thing-- to get to know the Decathletes in a shorter amount of time. That amount of time would be one summer.

Eh, whatever. I know who I know, and I don't who I don't. No complaints, just a little longing for others.

Time cannot be helped, yet now I wish it can.

On a lighter note: I'm happy.

EDIT:
So I like the man. Big whoop.